Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
604 Posts
I don't have to go back to work until May. Anyone know of a place to stay for < $1000 a month in either Tahoe or Mammoth? Or where to look, besides craigslist?

No idea on Tahoe, but as for mammoth....that's a tough one right now. I share a condo with a bunch of people but our lease is Nov-June...as are most.

If you're in mammoth check out the bulletin board at the Looney Bean coffee shop. Always people looking for roomates and cheap gear posted.

I've also had good luck negotiating weekly rates at cheap hotels--room service cut down to once a week. Though I've only done that in April-May. Its a bit too early to try that just yet.

· Premium Member
1,077 Posts
If it is just you, just go with a room on CL. With the season they're having, I'm sure people are looking to bail on their lease and any month-to-month income is better than nothing. I did CL, last year, for 6 weeks in March and April. Twas a great deal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.