Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

401 - 408 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Loving the X base EST on the archetype, super responsive with the way that the shape of the highback and strap combine to lock your ankles in, they really conform to the shape of my boot. Leaves no movement other than how I want to flex the board.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Loving the X base EST on the archetype, super responsive with the way that the shape of the highback and strap combine to lock your ankles in, they really conform to the shape of my boot. Leaves no movement other than how I want to flex the board.

View attachment 152322
Geez. I had Diodes on mine for a while, but I think it was a bit too much. Only a little; they were fine, but the Diodes belong better on my Dump Truck. With the width and sidecut, you can put stiff bindings with no problem. Then with the flex and tail, you can put softer stuff and it's also fine.

But Genesis X on the Atype are awesome. They were the 1st bindings i put on it, then after trying a few others went back to GenX.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was riding it with now pilots previously which were a different feel but also good, they are on my simple pleasures now so I have 2 boards ready to go over here in Japan.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
I was riding it with now pilots previously which were a different feel but also good, they are on my simple pleasures now so I have 2 boards ready to go over here in Japan.
Yep, i rode it with Pilots as well. And exactly as you say... a different feel but still good. Rode it with Malavitas and Now drive too. To me, Malavitas were the worst, but it's me... i don't like Malavitas that much.

401 - 408 of 408 Posts