Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be riding at Windham mountain tomorrow or Pico. Not sure as to where I will go. Seeing if any other members will be riding tomorrow at these locations.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We didnt end up riding down there last weekend. We are gonna go ride Windham on friday. Hopefully they can make snow this week and get some natural during the week. Looks like a 40 to 50 percent chance for Mid week and on for some freshies!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going riding tomorrow. Hopefully going to be a good day with some freshies falling in the middle/end of the day.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I'm debating where to head to tomorrow...I'm trying to keep my drive as short as possible since it looks like I'm coming up solo mission but I'm between, Bellayre, Windham, Hunter and Jiminy Peak

·
Registered
80 Posts
if you hit windham you can ride with us if you find us I will be the biggest bastard on the hill with 3 little lackeys. ill be rocking white smith i/o goggles and a 2011 never summer heritage.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Lol, I'll be the only guy there bigger than you... I'll be in a neon green jacket with chess pieces on it and 2011 NeverSummer Legacy black and neon green.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I rode Windham yesterday and it was amazing! The snow picked up heavier in the afternoon. All in all was a good day, not to buys either.

·
Registered
80 Posts
we rode today met up with lisevolution had some fun was a little busy but not to bad it was fun. around 3 or so everything was getting pretty icy so we took off about 4-430.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
we rode today met up with lisevolution had some fun was a little busy but not to bad it was fun. around 3 or so everything was getting pretty icy so we took off about 4-430.
It was a lot of fun meeting up with you and your buds on Saturday... mountain was a bit busy but not that bad overall. I left a little bit before 2 myself as the conditions were starting to ice up and get sketchy so figured I'd head home and watch the Jets knock the Colts out of the playoffs. Hopefully we can meet up again in February and hit Killington with one of my boys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i drove up for the am today for 3 hrs...... but tues is not the day to go; WENS is the day to go.... 12+ inches of snow is coming tues night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as long as you have 4x4/awd and dont mind the sh tty driving conditions WENS will be a nice pow day and windham is never packed really midweek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts