Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed technine asking for a sizing chart because I'm trying to buy some '08 clothing while it's still around. Apparently it never crossed their mind that before someone spends a few hundred on a jacket they might want to make sure it fits. I'm 5'8"-5'9" (1.74m) and 155 lbs (71kg). Was thinking about getting a medium size pant and medium or a large size jacket (slightly loose fitting jackets tend to look better imo). Pants baggy is fine but I don't want them so ridiculous I'm stepping on the ankles and tear em up in the parking lot. Any suggestions/comments?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i was thinking the same thing as you, clothes are prolly huge that's why I was hesitant to just get the sizes i usually get. Silly suburban kids trying to be gangster. Although SLC has a suprisingly huge number of gangs... not like ne of them were in them though.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got a Technine split t jacket. I'm 5'10" 180 and the medium fits fine with layers under. It'd probably fit a little baggy on you but definately don't get the large

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do their pants fit? I was looking at their 08 pants.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
simply go to backcountry.com and use there live help. they have sizing charts they can get you for evry line they carry. including TechNine.

Help Center Home

bottom left corener click chat now, ask your question, and have your mind put at ease.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts