Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought a reverse camber board about 10 years ago and its all I have ever ridden. Time for an upgrade but all this new camber tech has my head spinning. Would love to demo a few boards before making a purchase

·
Registered
57 Posts
Potter Brothers at the bottom of Killington has a good demo program. You can demo as many boards as you want all day for one set price.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Darkside is a good shop but if you want to ride a lot of boards in one day... It's a pain in the neck to keep getting into your car. Plus I think they may have a limit how many boards you can ride?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would go with what the above members have posted. That being said, there are associations set up that release news for on snow demo days. You might have 5-20 companies that will show up on these dates. It's nice to look for because merchants are often restricted to the equipment they are allowed to sell in their territory and many stores only demo certain boards.

For the rockies we look to an organization called WWSRA, WWSRA Website. If you want look for something similar in your region go for it.

COVID made it difficult for companies to congregate this year. Good Luck!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Potter Brothers at the bottom of Killington has a good demo program. You can demo as many boards as you want all day for one set price.
I highly reccomend potter brothers at snowshed lodge. I've dealt with them for years with season tunes, boards boots, Very knowledgeble, professional, and friendly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts