Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
961 - 977 of 977 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,689 Posts

Forget the butters and the girly giggles, I am looking at the background sky and the terrain. Amazing. Any idea where this was shot?
If the valley wasn't filled with clouds I could probably tell you based on the lake/river hah. No sign of Aoraki/Mt Cook or Tasman in the background shots so likely further south in the Queenstown area, maybe Glenorchy? Heli views of the Southern Alps are certainly unforgettable!

Reactions: robotfood99

·
Registered
2010 Burton Easyliving & airblaster kit
9 Posts
I love the volcom stuff, I had the pants previously but switched to the bibs last year so I could size up considerably without them falling down. The freedom of movement I have now is excellent.
I just grabbed a pair of the same from Rhythm’s long weekend sale. I rode pretty much all Volcom outerwear from 05-2010 before switching to Airblaster. It’s pretty cool that my old Volcom Jacket still fits the ziptech.
Most hard wearing technical outerwear there is IMHO.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
There's even a bunch of people missing from the NSW mountains right now due to the weather being not ideal, and the mass flight issues yesterday getting around. I imagine as the weather improves during the week it'll get worse

961 - 977 of 977 Posts