Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Awesome! :laugh: :thumbsup: i have a friend that praises Apple and consdiers himself somewhat of an environmentalist..hes getting this link. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
964 Posts
It doesn't matter where on the "green" scale Apple happens to fall. Apple still makes the BEST machine ( as far as computers are concerned). As long as they keep up the good work, it isn't even a factor for me. Sounds like we have a whole bunch of Apple haters in the house. :laugh:

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm an open Apple hater. Not so much on the computer side, but definitely on the mobile side.

Locked down ecosystems suck!

·
Registered
922 Posts
i refuse apple for phones, i definitely prefer android OS, but for computers..yea, im happy i went with the macbook pro

·
2,316 Posts
How does Apple make a better machine? Anyone not disillusioned by "Apple Smug" knows that per dollar for hardware and software components, you are getting raped.

This is just another reason why Apple fails to actually deliver, and instead has to rely on "smug" marketing to be successful.

The secret behind Apple's success:

Charlie and the Apple Factory - CollegeHumor Video

·
Registered
964 Posts
I was an Apple hater too. But after owning PC's for 15 years, and making the switch I became 100% convinced. I have never had a computer run so well and with no problems, ever.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This data is based on their " dirty data storage facility"in North Carolina, that is " coal powered" . Well guess what, North Carolina is not an energy deregulated state, so apple has no choice as to whom they purchase power from. For some reason Green Peace is slandering apple.

·
2,316 Posts
This data is based on their " dirty data storage facility"in North Carolina, that is " coal powered" . Well guess what, North Carolina is not an energy deregulated state, so apple has no choice as to whom they purchase power from. For some reason Green Peace is slandering apple.
Over 50% of America's power comes from coal.... I doubt it is just NC that is "dirty"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts