Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 154 arbor blacklist for sale. Has been ridden 3 times still in perfect condition, nothing wrong with it. I will sell it for $400 shipped. PM me if you want to see the pictures, they are too big to post.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not that many, I have just seen crazy deals in local shops so I bought the boards to sell online.

This one is one I have actually ridden.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in austin texas, can you send me your email, for some reason I can not get the pics to upload to the site.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I am in austin texas, can you send me your email, for some reason I can not get the pics to upload to the site.
Use imgur to upload your pics. Also you might wanna drop the price as you can find them brand new for $300 or less.

Free bump.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Use imgur to upload your pics. Also you might wanna drop the price as you can find them brand new for $300 or less.

Free bump.
It might just be me, but I can't find the 154 for sale anywhere. I am pretty sure everyone sold out of this size a couple months ago. I had a decent amount of trouble finding this one, that being said if someone makes me a reasonable offer I would sell it for less.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts