Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've ridden both on groomers and powder , which do you prefer? Did the camber take getting use to?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was going to post my review but someone did it for me. :thumbsup: I love the Push absolutely the best board I have ridden so far. I thought about going for the swoon but I am glad I went with regular camber, it holds an edge so well, carves the mountain wonderfully. I didn't have any of the issues that most people say happen with traditional camber. You will catch an edge if you aren't careful but that will happen with any board. I wouldn't push for the Push over the Swoon its just personal preference.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was going to post my review but someone did it for me. :thumbsup: I love the Push absolutely the best board I have ridden so far. I thought about going for the swoon but I am glad I went with regular camber, it holds an edge so well, carves the mountain wonderfully. I didn't have any of the issues that most people say happen with traditional camber. You will catch an edge if you aren't careful but that will happen with any board. I wouldn't push for the Push over the Swoon its just personal preference.
My wife would agrees with you review. She's been riding the push for 3 years. The swoon offered something new and is positioned the same on the arbor website. Just wanted to see what the difference is from a regular person, firsthand. It was good to read about the gnu, we brought her boots to try them with the binding last night.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The GNU's are actually better than when I first used them. I have no problem getting them on and off now. It took some tweaking that I wasn't used too with regular bindings. Definitely a work in progress but I have four days on them now, much better.

·
Registered
91 Posts
My wife would agrees with you review. She's been riding the push for 3 years. The swoon offered something new and is positioned the same on the arbor website.
My wife has the swoon 151, she is 130# and we mainly ride in NY (no pow). I picked it because Arbor told me it was the women's version of the Coda. Tons of posts about the Coda here, so I got it for her hoping that meant it was a fun, easy turning board that could rail a good turn. My wife is a mellow rider and loves it.
Coming from a stiff 13 year old 157 cambered board, she said it was easier to ride, and you could still lean on it in a turn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts