Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am looking into picking up a new board. I am a beginner but go a couple times a year. I am 180 5'11 and looking for an all mountain cruiser that I can go in the park with. Do you think this will be a good board for me? I'm on the east coast and prefer a softer board, will this be a good fit? What size would you guys reccomend I am torn between a 156 and a159 but am leaning towards a 156 since I plan to start riding more park.

·
Registered
403 Posts
All over the mountain. Ride Tahoe. Rode boxes, rails, small too medium jumps, groomers, the grip tech is solid. Even had a couple 8-12" powder days at kirkwood with it .

·
Registered
781 Posts
Great board, I rode a 156 as my park board and was at about 210. It should be a total do anything deck for you.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Arbor boards let you ride real lazy. Rode the Westmark for a good portion of last season and Coda season before that. Hopped on a NS Cobra and got whipped around for a day.

If the snow is decent (i.e. not ice) you can go pretty fast and be lazy/sloppy on it no problem.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So now im thinking maybe I should go with the 153? Or would that be catered to riding more park riding?

·
Registered
781 Posts
153 would be pushing it and yeah very park focused. I think you'll really enjoy the 156.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts