Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
haha oh my bad just joined and saw it last night so i thought I'd comment about it haha
Sall good. Just use the search function before starting a thread. If you go to the big AOF thread you will probably find bunch of people who wanna talk about the movie as much as you do!

(and by the way AOF still gives me chills every time I watch it)

·
Registered
459 Posts
What's better . . . Art of Flight . . . or That's It, That's All?
TITA has more riding, I'd say.

But the cinematography and music and just how clear everything is (better camers and shit) is better in AoF.

Some people were disappointed with AoF, but I don't think there is one session in ANY snow sports movie that is as good as the Alaska chapter of AoF. Bad ass song + bad ass location + bad ass riding.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
That's it That's all is better, but AoF has better music.

What I'd like to see is a longer AoF - what threw me off was how it abruptly ended. Should've kept going for another 30 minutes and bring the mood back up after all the doom and gloom.

·
Registered
240 Posts
One thing I have noticed between AoF and TITA is the editing is so similar. I mean that is to be expected since its the same editing crew but the flow of the scenes and music is pretty much identical.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.