Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas. First post, I'll try and make it a good one. Was at the store today deciding between 2 awesome boards. a 2009 Never Summer SL (has rocker camber tech) and a 2010 Ride DH2.1. Both awesome boards with great reviews and features. Price difference, $409CDN for the SL and $464CDN (discounted) for the DH2.1

I ended up buying the SL on the recommendation of a couple of the reps at the store. I have 30 days to try it and if I'm not impressed, I can return it. So the option is there. So I want to know from those who know their sh*t, which board is the better board?

To give you an idea, I'm an intermediate boarder. I ride 5-20 times in a season. I'd say I'm 60% groomed, 20-30% backcountry and 10-20% park. This season I'd like to see a bit more park time. I'm coming off an 07 Option Signature which I liked for a bit, but I'm not impressed anymore. It's a bit too stiff for me.

So, opinions? Keep the SL or go for the DH2.1

·
Registered
113 Posts
why not keep the SL i mean your avatar is the logo :p. but y not, 3 year warranty can't beat that and its a good board. last you forever

1 - 2 of 2 Posts