Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Atlantis snowboards

9K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Eivind sĂĄ klart 
#1 ·
Stoked to see that they up and runing again. But does anybody here know if they are back for good or is this just re-visit from the past?

Definitely getting one anyway, just for the memories ✌🏻

#2 ·
Who knows...Guess if it lasts longer than the new Sims that's something. I'd be betting on the re-visit from the past thing. They had such a smaller following than Sims, shorter window of popularity ect. I mean I was around when they were a thing and thought it was a kick ass company, and knew people that loved their Atlantis's, but I really couldn't care less if they came back. Well unless they bring something unique to snowboarding in general I can't see them lasting beyond a run or two of nostalgia graphics.

#3 ·
Haha, I’m one of those that will buy it for nostalgia! I was stupid enough to sell my old atlantis board so I don’t care about what tech they put in to it or anything, it’s just all about the memories ✌🏻
Ingemar backman and Daniel Franck - heroes!

#8 ·
Ah, there was a guy at my local mountain still riding an old Ingemar Backman board... still loved it too apparently.
They were cool boards back then sure but not enough for me to go and buy one now.
Like any brand, if they put the work into it I wish them good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.