Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been looking to get a new board for a while now.. Keen on the lib tech attack banana but have read some mixed reviews. Anyone know how it actually holds up on fast carves in average conditions? I like to go fast so I dont wanna get one and find out its sloppy at speed.

Cheers!

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Hey guys, been looking to get a new board for a while now.. Keen on the lib tech attack banana but have read some mixed reviews. Anyone know how it actually holds up on fast carves in average conditions? I like to go fast so I dont wanna get one and find out its sloppy at speed.

Cheers!
Sure it is, most boards these days are true all-moutain boards, just with different emphases/areas of strength. That said, fast carves are not necessarily the strong point of the Attack Banana - it is a pretty stiff deck that will charge through the crud and the Magnetration is excellent for edge hold (especially when carving in poor conditions), but it has a lot of rocker in the profile which means less rebound, etc.
You would probably be happier with something more camber oriented for carving. For Lib, look at the C3 and C2 decks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts