Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, fairly noobie boarder here from Sydney, Australia. I'm about to do my first season at the "local" mountain.(local being about a 6 hour drive away) Probably won't be posting much but thought it introduce myself anyway. Hey!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah man hopefully will get up there a good amount! Here's to a good season, hoping for at least a little real snow :p
I'm working at Thredbo so will probably spend most of my time taking advantage of my half price pass over there.
Any tips for a first timer in Jindy man?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
What's a "gaper" in oz? Because here it means something that I don't think you mean....
:blink::D

·
Registered
778 Posts
What's a "gaper" in oz? Because here it means something that I don't think you mean....
:blink::D
A gaper is the same thing here, buuuuut maybe OP doesn't know? or maybe he has just decided he is a gaper :giggle:

Enjoy your first season mate, and if you get picked up showing leg at Jindy then i hope you're ready for a rough night!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Turn off your browser-safe and image search "gaping". Good luck.
Yeah I'm not that kind of gaper haha. I was just making a joke at myself to say I'm still fairly new to boarding. I have my first board sitting in my bed room waiting for its time. Soon..

·
Registered
106 Posts
wow, that's cool how your season is about to start. I just realized that this forum must be somewhat active throughout the year, with the global reach of the interwebz and whatnot. that lets those in the off-season to stay somewhat engaged mentally.

welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts