Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

341 - 360 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #342 ·
I still haven't received my Epic Australia card, in fact it's been like pulling teeth trying to get details from them on how it's all going to operate. I wanted the EA Pass so I could use the 50% mates pass discounted lift tickets for my daughter. They say just pick the EA Pass up on the mountain at Falls Creek which is fine, but I need the card to pre-book the passes for my daughter.....it's like this never ending roundabout I just can't get off.
NT Perisher sent me back an email re discount mate tickets via Epic pas.

Hi Craig64,

Thank you for contacting the Epic Australia Pass team.

In early June you will receive an email with instructions on how to share your 6 x Bring-A-Mate discount invitations with friends. We don’t anticipate any restrictions on lift tickets at Perisher, Hotham or Falls Creek this season. However, in the event we may need to manage capacity in resort to allow for physical distancing, we may then need to manage access by limiting the availability of lift tickets.

Bring-A-Mate discount invitations will provide your friends with discounts on single day lift tickets ranging from 5-50% off retail pricing dependent on anticipated visitation levels on each given day of the season. Additional discounts will apply to purchases made 7 or more days in advance.

If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind Regards,

Carli

·
Registered
58 Posts
Been checking out the cameras every day for the past couple of weeks - the front valley is starting to come together - still some rocks poking through.. but man - nothing anywhere else!
They better be putting in some over time on those snow guns

·
Registered
58 Posts
The other cameras at Perisher aren't looking so depressing any longer - they may actually have a good long weekend if the temps can stay low

341 - 360 of 370 Posts