Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
381 - 400 of 456 Posts

·
936 Posts
What are you riding @JDA - the SP get a start?
Nice work man, enjoy. I’m still hopeful to get to Falls 11th July but I must say I’m not holding my breath.

wondering if I’ll bother taking 3 boards down, PP, Yup and Surfari packed but still thinking I might leave one.....but which one!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Scored so well. How much of the mountain is open?
Just the larger lifts, not much really but the crowds weren't too bad.

Nice work man, enjoy. I’m still hopeful to get to Falls 11th July but I must say I’m not holding my breath.

wondering if I’ll bother taking 3 boards down, PP, Yup and Surfari packed but still thinking I might leave one.....but which one!
Riding my Capita Outerspace Living on the first day and my Amplid Pillowtalk today.

Unfortunately we had to drive home tonight because of the Sydney lockdown being retrospective to the 21st.

·
Registered
192 Posts

which board do you least want to get the base scratched or gouged by rocks? - depends on snow depth, of course. :)

·
936 Posts
which board do you least want to get the base scratched or gouged by rocks? - depends on snow depth, of course. :)
Yep, really keen to get on the Safari but thinking I might save it for a NZ trip or heaven forbid Japan.
We are now in lockdown in NT so I’d take whatever I can get in a couple of weeks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Unfortunately we had to drive home tonight because of the Sydney lockdown being retrospective to the 21st.
That's a shame! I've just done the run around moving two trips during the lockdown period too. Sucks for some of those places to lose the school holiday revenue after the sketchiness of last year too

·
936 Posts
Yep, we are in lockdown here in Darwin now after 18 solid months of next to no cases and now my boarding trip late next week hangs by a thread......if it doesn't go ahead I think I'll just sell everything until travel OS becomes a thing again in a few years.

First Covid jab today and no difference to 5G reception. So all looking good! 🤣🤣

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yep, we are in lockdown here in Darwin now after 18 solid months of next to no cases and now my boarding trip late next week hangs by a thread......if it doesn't go ahead I think I'll just sell everything until travel OS becomes a thing again in a few years.

First Covid jab today and no difference to 5G reception. So all looking good! 🤣🤣
you won't get better 5G reception until all of the nanobots have populated your organs and nervous system, allegedly. ;)

what size is your K2 Party platter? :p

·
936 Posts
you won't get better 5G reception until all of the nanobots have populated your organs and nervous system, allegedly. ;)

what size is your K2 Party platter? :p
It’s a 147 - fingers crossed 🤞 we can get into Vic next week, lockdown here has just been extended until Friday but I’m still hopeful we’ll get down there.

·
936 Posts
Snow at Falls looking really good for next week, trouble is I have until tomorrow for Victoria to move its border restrictions form orange to green for NT residents or I will need to move it back 2 weeks. Fingers crossed we can get in....

·
Registered
381 Posts
My next 4 day trip is on the 29th of July, hopefully the lockdown is over by then! I've had to cancel my last trip in September too so this will be a short season for me.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #397 ·
My next 4 day trip is on the 29th of July, hopefully the lockdown is over by then! I've had to cancel my last trip in September too so this will be a short season for me.
It's going up in NSW..., can't see them controlling this Delta strain in Sydney. We are okay as we're out off Metro region so not affected by lockdown.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Pic is off just the lower saddle the lift you can just make out on the left upper of the pic takes you to the upper saddle >> I ended up hiking to the summit and having a cracking good run to the base 1km long dropping 700m ... which for here in NZ is pretty good run

381 - 400 of 456 Posts