Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
is it going to attract chicas who are slobbering all over your knob? No

is it a cheap way to keep from smelling funky instead of using cologne. Sure.

Although I prefer some good deodorant and a nice bar of soap, to each their own...

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
The only thing I put on that has a scent is aftershave, and I only shave every few days... Otherwise just shower man! :blink: If you trim the hedges you shouldn't need any anti-stink cover ups!!! lol

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
I heard a guy in Romania used it and ended up being raped by a bear... twice. :dunno:
:blink: ....twice! :blink:

...the very fact that he hung around after the first time for there to even be a "second" time suggests he was asking for it! :dunno: :blink:
(...probably one of those "plushy" freaks!) lol

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
When a bear tells you to sit down and wait for round two, you listen. So I've heard anyway.
Naw!!!! When you get butt raped Twice by a bear? You ain't hangin' out in the woods for the Hunting!!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In gay culture, a Bear is a large, hairy man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. As a rising subculture in the gay and bisexual male communities, Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity.

·
Not quite reformed yet
8,460 Posts
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In gay culture, a Bear is a large, hairy man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. As a rising subculture in the gay and bisexual male communities, Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity.
Do they shit in the woods?

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
From memory

fixed that for ya!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts