Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts

Still in manufacture.
oh sure, for Australia. :)

We're just not that cool here in the U.S. apparently to get them from Quiksilver directly (but glad to know they still make it!).

·
Registered
93 Posts
The dakine heli 12L has been perfect for me the last two seasons, super low profile so you don't even have to take it off on the lift, got a water bottle, camera on a stick, spare lens, tools, midlayer etc, works for summer adventures too
View attachment 157665
A lot of patroller from my area use this model but the 24L. They love it so far.

For myself I use the Burton Rider's 2.0 25L for patrolling. I like it, enough place for everything I need. Made it bought to two other patrollers which like it as well.

And my girlfriend got the Burton Day Hiker 25L for patrolling.
I prefer the Rider's over the Day Hiker, the shoulder straps are more padded and the back as well.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
oh sure, for Australia. :)

We're just not that cool here in the U.S. apparently to get them from Quiksilver directly (but glad to know they still make it!).
A nice design with the TR Platinum is that the hydro hose threads through from inside the right shoulder strap and comes out or can be tucked into a zippered pocket on the right strap. Has nice zippered side pockets as well that I keep my Burton tuning tool in.

G0038225.JPG

41 - 43 of 43 Posts