Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm lounging around the house, and when I told mum I was bored, she suggested taking my board and going down our hardpack coated deck stairs. I thought way ahead. So, what I did was take two empty teat dip barrels (I live on a dairy farm, explains the dip barrels lol) and placed them end to end, making a jib. I hit it about three times before I hit #1 and took it up with me, and my arm got the rosebush. This caught my little bro's attention, and we packed the snow around it, making it more solid, and hittable. Did a nice 50/50 for the inaugural grind! So, now, for the remainder of the snow season, its my project to make a killer little park out in the yard. I've already got plans for a kicker beside the barrel jib, and a few other entry/jib combos. So, what do y'all think?

·
Registered
38 Posts
if you look on youtube, you can find a lot of "homemade" features. some how-to-build a box videos as well, like How to Build a Snowboard Box - YouTube

there's some stuff also you can find on snowboarding in the summers in your backyard using astroturf and home-made rails/boxes lol...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna watch those with the bro tomoz, this is gonna be the cat's ass. Wish I had some spare bindings, teach him on my old Chopper what with the Easy Rider/ camber combo.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Some of my backyard park. Variety (and a place to store your crap) is key!

The ramp

The box that started it all

Mixing it up w/ a cannon rail

And with my ollie practice rail

It in winter

Cannon rail in winter

Took a while to build up the courage for this one

All in all, it was super awesome. have fun with your's, but remember: HAVE A PLACE TO STORE IT! I may end up having to give it away cause they're sort of an eyesore in the summer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts