Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am looking for some baggy or at least relaxed fit snowboard pants that also have cargo pockets on both sides. I carry my lunch in one side and water in the other pocket so they have to be pretty cavernous. I currently have some Weatbeah Upper Levels pants which have massive cargo pockets and a relaxed fit BUT are not the highest of quality. I am now looking to invest in a pair that will last me a while and have great waterproofing but I am finding that the style appears to be for less pockets not more, particularly on the higher end stuff.

So anyone got any suggestions for me please?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love my Burton Cargo Pants. I can't quite remember the exact pocket configuration but there's more than enough for me.
I'll take a look. So far those Volcom pants look the best but I have to think about it before I spend £200 on some trous.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks, they look great.
These pants are awesome, best bang for the buck when it comes to Volcom's start of there Gore-Tex line but only 1 side pocket and 1 large back pocket (2 hand packets). I also have and love the jacket!

Here is a review on these pants.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all, I am looking for some baggy or at least relaxed fit snowboard pants that also have cargo pockets on both sides. I carry my lunch in one side and water in the other pocket so they have to be pretty cavernous. I currently have some Weatbeah Upper Levels pants which have massive cargo pockets and a relaxed fit BUT are not the highest of quality. I am now looking to invest in a pair that will last me a while and have great waterproofing but I am finding that the style appears to be for less pockets not more, particularly on the higher end stuff.

So anyone got any suggestions for me please?
Check these out. I have a similar pair but these might be exactly what your looking for and there on sale now. I will also leave a review.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check these out. I have a similar pair but these might be exactly what your looking for and there on sale now. I will also leave a review.

Yep they are great but all sold out here in the UK. Maybe they do international shipping though? I'll take a look. Love volcom stuff.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am also looking for suggestions! Check out my recent question under Outerwear and Accessories1

Thanks, Drew

·
Registered
19 Posts

these look firee!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Yes, those look dope. Where are you doing your riding? Gore-Tex is better suited for wetter environments like the PNW. You can get away with a lot less waterproofing if you're riding in the Rockies. I'm in Colorado, and I find Gore-Tex sweaty and not breathable enough for me out here. If I ever saw rain or even wet snow, it might be a different story.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Just saw you're in NY. I think Gore-Tex would be appropriate over there. Volcom makes good gear for sure.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts