Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there with a 2013 banana magic have glow in the dark sidewalls? The website says it does, the video they made on their website says it does.

Mine does not. It's got a mix of green/yellow with black "tiger stripes" going on. No glow in the dark from what I can tell. My buddy got the same board same year, his has almost completely white sidewalls, and they glow in the dark big time, but look pretty plain.

Obviously not a performance related question, just curiosity what other people are seeing on their boards.

·
Rides Caturdayz
538 Posts
Did you out it in the sunlight for a day and see if it works after?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that was my first thought too. No dice.

Mine looks just like the sidewalls in the video on their website with all kinds of varying colors. My buddies looks nearly constant milky white sidewalls. In the dark his glows like crazy. Mine does nothing.

I'm guessing maybe it's like floor tile, where there are some variation, and these two boards are just the extreme in the lot. I got 0% glow material, he got 90%. Either that or they added the glow in the dark sidewalls part way through the model year and I have an early board.

·
Registered
919 Posts
my b.magic doesnt glow either...but it has very little of the glow materials.

I think its just a matter of luck since lib recycles so many of its cut off materials. Would be cool if it worked but really its fairly pointless (I assumed no ones glowed)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Mine doesn't glow either :(

I was actually excited for that fun little bit...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts