Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas for a way to make one big bungee?

I thought of getting a bunch of little ones with the hooks on the ends but feel as if the will just fall apart...
Has anyone created their own system? Or know of a less expensive one?

·
Registered
730 Posts
in theory if you get some thick shock cord (bungee cord) in bulk and braid a bunch of em together....dont know how it would work though.

·
The Rooster King
3,821 Posts
Personally i wouldn't fuck around with the amount of force generated by a DIY bungee comparable to the banshee. If something breaks and snaps back on you it could maim the shit out of you... Plus to even get close it'll probably be expensive...I'd just buy the real thing

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Personally i wouldn't fuck around with the amount of force generated by a DIY bungee comparable to the banshee. If something breaks and snaps back on you it could maim the shit out of you... Plus to even get close it'll probably be expensive...I'd just buy the real thing
Good point..

·
Land of the Potato
1,228 Posts
HAHAHA.

yup, definitely worth trying to save a few bucks because you are too cheap to just but the right thing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts