Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Gulli and that other guy ride. Apparently JJ, T rice, and Shaun White all say this board is their fave. Burton went bankrupt bc of this board too. Ok seriously:

STILL IN ORIGINAL PLASTIC WRAP, NEVER USED.
Usually goes for 295... hows 250 fair price, its brand new:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Jeremy Jones, Travis Rice, and Shaun White all have different board sponsors, plus none of those guys ride rails(Unless your talking about the rail rider Jeremy Jones, who rides for Burton).

There is no way they said The Disaster was there favorite board.

Although I have ridden this board, and it is the funnest board ever for riding rails and just having fun!

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol

Jeremy Jones, Travis Rice, and Shaun White all have different board sponsors, plus none of those guys ride rails(Unless your talking about the rail rider Jeremy Jones, who rides for Burton).

There is no way they said The Disaster was there favorite board.

Although I have ridden this board, and it is the funnest board ever for riding rails and just having fun!
ur right, but just to make shure it wuz a joke

·
Moving to the dark side...
1,428 Posts
How long is YOUR warranty...??? :giggle:

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Warranty

To be fair, and please don't take advantage of this, I will wait until the first ride you take, and you get one run down the mountain to ensure that the board is working, NOT THAT THE BOARD IS WHAT YOU ABSOLUTELY WANT. One run down the mountain. Thats all. And if you want to return it for some reason, you pay return ship

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure Tony

Sure tony, I'll post some, but waht price are you thinking. I just want to get rid of them

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys

I'm about to post pics of the disaster, but here is the gulli gudmunson pro model disaster. Exactly the same, just a different graphic. Please notify me if interested. The two are the same price. Discount if you buy both.

Attachments

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
disaster

disaster pic. I forgot to mention. It's last years model. I just figured that out today sorry. The price will definitely go down guys. But please dont take advantage of the fact that the two boards are exactly the same.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts