Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm 6'3 and 190 pounds now, Should I rather buy Bataleon Evil twin 157 or Airobic 159 ? I have size 11 feet and i don't really jib, mainly jumps and fooling around on mountain.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Definitely the ET. The Airobic is a noodle, so not what you need, especially at your size.

·
Registered
430 Posts
You will probably be ok. I am 6' and about 185-190, wear a size 10.5 boot. I ride a 155 Riot.

What boots are you riding? Some of the newer boots have a substantailly smaller footprint.

I rode an Evil Twin last year, sounds like we ride similar things, I liked the ET, but found it a bit soft for what/where I was riding.

Maybe look into the Goliath or The Jam?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
When you say "jump", what kind of jumps are you talking about? The ET is also a soft board, nothing like the Airobic, but it is on the softer side.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I would also say ET. If your not jibbing, the airobic's massive flex is going to be very limiting. On the other hand, the riot is relatively stiff - it's super stable and great for booters, but not the easiest to ollie and butter. ET is the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, luckily there is one Evil twin 157 cm left. I have last years forum kicker slr boots. Last year I tried burton fix and i loved it, but hated the k2 WWW. Maybe is should get a rocker board tho? So my last question would be : What would you guys rather get? Flow Verve 158 cm (-4mm camber) or Bataleon evil twin 157 cm ? The price is pretty much the same around here.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, I am probably going to get Evil twin, hope it won't be too small for me tho. But Forum honeypot sounds cool too, but not better then ET, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts