Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I want this board. Right now I am riding a 161 Burton Joystick rocker 2010 with burton est cartel bindings, and am overdue for a new stick. I'm looking at discount Evil Twins from last year, but its hard to find sizes. I want to go much shorter than my board for terrain riding, while retaining enough control and speed to enjoy carving. I am six feet tall exactly and 185 pounds, and wear size 11 boots. should I ride a 157, 156 wide, or 159 wide. Please help! Also I am looking at union contact bindings if anyone has ever used them. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
451 Posts
i don't think you'll need a wide. i'm about 160lbs now, but at end of last season i was about 170-175 and was fine on a lobster park 151, which is quite a bit softer than the ET, but a similar shape and build. you'll be totally fine on a 157. your boots will be fine, i wear size 10 on a 151 and have room to spare.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

That's what I was hoping to hear since the 157 was cheapest, and the 159 seemed too big. Pretty psyched about this board it seems absolutely gross and I'm getting it brand new for <300

1 - 3 of 3 Posts