Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the chance to compare the two side to side? They seem to fit the same niche.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I rode the Party Wave a few days and sold it, my OG dancehaul won that competition out by a large margin. I'm guessing the PW+ base is better then the basic PW, which was my biggest complaint. I think the dancehaul is more all-mountain then the PW but I don't have extensive experience on it, it just wasn't for me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I rode the Party Wave a few days and sold it, my OG dancehaul won that competition out by a large margin. I'm guessing the PW+ base is better then the basic PW, which was my biggest complaint. I think the dancehaul is more all-mountain then the PW but I don't have extensive experience on it, it just wasn't for me.
Got it, kicking myself for not picking up a Dancehaul Pro last season.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got it, kicking myself for not picking up a Dancehaul Pro last season.
I saw it on evo but buying anything from there being Canadian isn't fun. I'm a bit heavy for my 152 for anything deep pow but I have a bunch of dedicated boards for that, I like smaller boards anyway. I'd love to see Salomon come out with the DH Pro and available everywhere and not just on evo. I couldn't find many quality reviews about it but really curious.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Tbf…. All Bataleon boards this season are sintered bases now.
Looks like they got rid of extruded bases even on their entry level models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts