Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I put a vid together of our trip across BC in Feb. No we are not amazing riders, and yes the song has been done to death. Any other feedback would be sweet.

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I for one absolutely loved that video. Looks like you have been having a hell of alot of fun. I loved the bail at the 3 minute mark because it looks like that person was riding my Pick Your Line and that is exactly what I would have done - bailed! Probably the best video I have seen on here this year. Maybe helps that I am into the India Pale Ale, but only one can, so 2 thumbs up! :bowdown:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I for one absolutely loved that video. Looks like you have been having a hell of alot of fun. I loved the bail at the 3 minute mark because it looks like that person was riding my Pick Your Line and that is exactly what I would have done - bailed! Probably the best video I have seen on here this year. Maybe helps that I am into the India Pale Ale, but only one can, so 2 thumbs up! :bowdown:

Ha thanks mate. Yeah we had a great time on that trip. Plenty of stacks just not too many on camera.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Cool edit dude. I liked how you were able to capture the vibe of the trip very well by including a ton a short clips. It was a good representation of all the kinds of terrain and conditions you rode. Your vid really tells a story, which these types of videos dont always to. You mixed it up really well and kept me interested. I liked how you included a bunch of travel/scenic/artistic shots(some of them were really pretty) but didnt use them as bland filler. They broke up the riding footage nicely. But if you think that the song has been done to death, why not use a different one to set yours apart from the masses?

These kinds of edits are usually pretty boring so I dont watch more than a few seconds of them but yours was enjoyable. Good work!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool edit dude. I liked how you were able to capture the vibe of the trip very well by including a ton a short clips. It was a good representation of all the kinds of terrain and conditions you rode. Your vid really tells a story, which these types of videos dont always to. You mixed it up really well and kept me interested. I liked how you included a bunch of travel/scenic/artistic shots(some of them were really pretty) but didnt use them as bland filler. They broke up the riding footage nicely. But if you think that the song has been done to death, why not use a different one to set yours apart from the masses?

These kinds of edits are usually pretty boring so I dont watch more than a few seconds of them but yours was enjoyable. Good work!
Cheers for your feedback.

I dunno, i just thought the song would fit really well with the vid i wanted to do. It was that or dubstep lol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice! I want to do a BC road trip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts