Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol I saw snow for the first time this year it was coming down pretty nicely, but since this is NYC all vanished by 12pm :dunno:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea it is 35 so that's good but tomorrow and next few days supposed to be around 45-50 so that's not good, oh well

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
There was powder at Stowe. And my heart was still beating and I had a boner. That's a good day as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will be going to killington for the weekend for sat and sun
found a cheap hotel in killington :) like 36 quids

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no it's actually a hotel :) 17 miles away google says 23 min drive. I found it thru hotwire.com check'em out it came down to 45 with taxes though

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the name of the place? Sounds like a good deal.
def. check'em out man! it's called red roof inn in Rutland, it literally took me 15 min to get to the mountain and they were really nice, nice hotel overall.

Hotwire advertised as $36 came to 48 with taxes, i am happy.

·
Registered
141 Posts
How was Killington? I'm thinking about heading over there next weekend. Is there enough snow to make a two and a half hour drive worth it?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How was Killington? I'm thinking about heading over there next weekend. Is there enough snow to make a two and a half hour drive worth it?
they do have snow yea no doubt there..but...Saturday was really good but on Sunday it rained, sprinkled, so snow got softer and slushy, on some terrain it was sticking to my board i was like what the hell lol, visibility wasn't that great too on sunday Fog this fog

1 - 12 of 12 Posts