Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I feel like this is the right place to ask, but last season was the first and only time I went snowboarding, and the rental had bindings where the back would open up and it was easy to get my boot back in after I got off the lift, these are flow bindings? But, my dilemma is I just got a pair of used bindings, all I know is they're "Zuma" :dunno: but they have an aluminum bar rounding above the heel. I want to know if theres an easier way to get in and out of the bindings for the lift without clipping and unclipping every time.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
So, I feel like this is the right place to ask, but last season was the first and only time I went snowboarding, and the rental had bindings where the back would open up and it was easy to get my boot back in after I got off the lift, these are flow bindings? But, my dilemma is I just got a pair of used bindings, all I know is they're "Zuma" :dunno: but they have an aluminum bar rounding above the heel. I want to know if theres an easier way to get in and out of the bindings for the lift without clipping and unclipping every time.
Except flow nearly all bindings work like the one you bought. Practice strapping in while standing, much faster. If you decide you can't stand the setup then buy some Flows, some people swear by that system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts