Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , im new here. I've been riding for two seasons now, 7-10 days each. The boards i got from rentals were mostly stiff as in not very soft. I have my turns all good and i like speed, even though Ive only ridden the mountain before , im a bit interested in doing the park stuff too. so i figured its time that i got my own board and as you fiugred Im looking for an advice on that. Im 1.86 meters tall and im something around 85 kg. thanks in advance ^__^

·
The Swiss Miss
7,438 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
You won't get answers to something as unspecific like that besides maybe some sarcastic comments on the "beginner" "I love speed" topic.
Do a proper post: Read the sticky http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/889-faq-s-equipment-guides-please-read.html, do some research, come with some boards you're interested in and the guys might feel temptet to comment.
Or you could skip all the nonsense, and get a Rad Air Tanker 182 CM. Thanks to the help on this forum, namely BurtonAvenger and Nivek, that's definitely my next deck!

·
The Swiss Miss
7,438 Posts
Or you could skip all the nonsense, and get a Rad Air Tanker 182 CM. Thanks to the help on this forum, namely BurtonAvenger and Nivek, that's definitely my next deck!
Oooo... don't mention it again! They also do a ladies tanker... :D

·
The Swiss Miss
7,438 Posts
What?!?!?! That's wicked! Looking into more Rad stuff now
That's how rhey call it: "Lady size tanker 162" . The headquater is just around the corner. I'll try to demo one next season, even if its a rocker, just for the fun of it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts