Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I am considering buying the Ride Hi Phy boots and I would like to know if anybody has recommendations for all-mountain bindings that fit those boots well.
Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
190 Posts
Whatever boot you decide to buy; take it with you and try it in the binding yourself. The binding doesn't need to be mounted, although it helps if the binding is mounted and the boots are on your feet.

An even better option; if it is possible, demo the bindings out.

Personally, I like a snug fit and prefer plastic over metal. So I'd suggest the Flux SF45 (Not sure what the new name is for this year). The Now IPO is another binding I like but it has a loose fit surf feel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whatever boot you decide to buy; take it with you and try it in the binding yourself. The binding doesn't need to be mounted, although it helps if the binding is mounted and the boots are on your feet.

An even better option; if it is possible, demo the bindings out.

Personally, I like a snug fit and prefer plastic over metal. So I'd suggest the Flux SF45 (Not sure what the new name is for this year). The Now IPO is another binding I like but it has a loose fit surf feel.
How do i post on this website?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay im looking at the lib tech skate banana, trs, and travis rice pro all 2013 models. I am 5'7 150 pounds i like riding the whole
Mountain. Im a intermediate rider, any suggestions?

·
Banned!
7,679 Posts
jesus hank fucking christ its like the blind hemophiliac aids patient leading the blind around here.

dieing for snow here people.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts