Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Best anti-fog goggles for riding powder?

13K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  hikeswithdogs 
#1 ·
Any specific brands with the most resistant anti-fog layer on its goggles?

And apart from amber colored lens, what other colors would be the best for skiing mainly on cloudy and snowy days? It sucks when everything turns orange.

#3 ·
Oakley A-Frames with Hi-Intensity Yellow or Hi-Intensity Blue (basically a yellow lens as well) - I've had 3 pairs over the last 12 years and they all work great. A-frames are pricey, but go on sale for like 50-60% of on whiskeymilitia.com every once in a while.

Here's what they look like:

#4 ·
Every pair of Oakley's I have owned has been great about not fogging up on me. I highly suggest the H.I. Yellow lense from them. It's super functional for all weather days except the brightest of bright bluebird days.

#6 ·
Until moisture seeps between the two lenses and you're FUCKED.

That being said I'll probably rock oakleys till I die, most comfortable google for me and imo the most legit selection of lenses. They never fog if moisture doesn't get between the lenses. My personal favorite is the hi amber polarized, but I use that on sunny and cloudy days. For purely overcast a hi yellow or hi blue would be better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.