Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a dream last night that me and by snowboarding buddy were shredding with Xavier De La Rue, on some crazy Alaskan line. Worth the price of admission for sure...lol

I really appreciate all he brings to snowboarding and he is probably my favorite of all time. He is just a humble crazy bastard.

Who is your favorite big mountain rider who is still with us?

·
Registered
781 Posts
As far as really tech lines it is hard to beat Xavier. I could watch Nicolas Müller for days, not truly a big mountain guy but he can seriously flow in the backcountry.

·
Registered
90 Posts
As far as really tech lines it is hard to beat Xavier. I could watch Nicolas Müller for days, not truly a big mountain guy but he can seriously flow in the backcountry.
This. I agree he's not specifically a big mountain guy but his flow.....MMMM. His attitude is what gets me too. When he is talking about snowboarding it sounds like he is discussing philosophy and I love that.

·
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
6,863 Posts
I still like Terje Haakonsen... He's the man! Oh and there's another guy that just has really good style. I'll mention it once I watch all my snowboard flicks again...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think we can all agree about Nico. He's style and attitude is what sets him apart from many.

Besides him, I'll throw Jake Blauvelt name in here. Especially now that he only rides "naturally". Always liked him but where he's taking his riding that last couple of years has really peeked my interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts