Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I am wondering which bindings will be great for my Arbor Element RX which is all mountain rocker snowboard.

I am looking for right bindings that allows me to go on mountain and grab some big airs where possible...(All Mountain Freestyle) bindings?

I am looking at Flux bindings or Ride bindings....can't decide which one is better tho.
Your opinions/suggestions will be appreciated

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I paired a Coda up with Nitro (Raiden) Blackhawks. Loved the combo.

If you want stiffer, Machines are up the line.

·
Registered
109 Posts
well obviously Flux is better!!
... and obviously I am being biased... I work here at Flux Bindings. I can answer any questions you have!
For the Coda--- a lot of riders prefer a stiffer binding. The SF is a favorite because of its tool-less adjustments and really responsive highback, and the DM is strong and really lightweight. Both of those bindings are super sturdy in powder and quick with transitions!
If you want something a little softer, I would reccommend the DS. It uses the new semi-wing highback. This little wing adds a lot in terms of response, but the highback's milled out design makes it lightweight and flexy when really tweaking.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting choice jdang307. Easy to ride over any terrain?

well obviously Flux is better!!
... and obviously I am being biased... I work here at Flux Bindings. I can answer any questions you have!
Ahh thanks! I wonder how long flux bindings can last? Why DS bindings? It is for all mountain freestyle isn't?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Flux's warranty rate is one of the lowest in the industry. I know many people that have had their Flux's for a long time. Flux Bindings has a lifetime warranty on all baseplates.
The DS is one of our newest bindings and uses the new semi-winged highback. This highback is milled out for lightweight and flexibility... and the little semi-wing makes it real fun and easy to whip around. Pairing it with the new beefed up baseplate it is sturdy and responsive when carving too.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Interesting choice jdang307. Easy to ride over any terrain?

Ahh thanks! I wonder how long flux bindings can last? Why DS bindings? It is for all mountain freestyle isn't?
It was a great combo. Rode it at Squaw and Alpine over 3 days and a few days at Bear. Took it through the kiddie park at squaw. Down blacks. Down the long ass green run they had. I did adjust the highback depending on what I was doing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh thanks jdang307 for your response....
LadyFlinstone, thank you for your suggestion. Since you are working in Flux, can you at least give me some information on where I can find Flux bindings in Melbourne, Australia?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts