Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I just bought the Burton Social and am struggling to find the best bindings.

I've narrowed it down to the Womens Burton Stiletto.

Any other suggestions welcome???

Lucy

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Hi

I just bought the Burton Social and am struggling to find the best bindings.

I've narrowed it down to the Womens Burton Stiletto.

Any other suggestions welcome???

Lucy
Stilettos are a good binding for low price. If you have the budget I'd consider something higher up in the burton line.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would you suggest?
The only reason they were an option was I saw the same board online and they were the suggested bindings.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would say that if you can afford it, you should check out the Lexa's or the Escapade's. Can't go wrong with either of those. And both will perform much better than the stilettos. But if you are trying to save money, there is nothing wrong with the stilettos either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great thanks.
I was looking at the Lexa's myself. Didn't realise the stiletto's were the cheaper.
Happy to spend a bit more to get a better ride.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I would say that if you can afford it, you should check out the Lexa's or the Escapade's. Can't go wrong with either of those. And both will perform much better than the stilettos. But if you are trying to save money, there is nothing wrong with the stilettos either.
Agree with the above. My wife has lexas and stiletto, you can certainly see and feel the quality difference. She was happy with the stilettos for 2 years but Lexas are better quality.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about the Citizen?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheapest binding by burton. I would avoid it, minimum stilettos. Buy used instead if budget an issue. Has toe strap instead of toe cap.

Think Lexa it is. No point in spending less and the paying for it later.
Thanks for all your advice.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheapest binding by burton. I would avoid it, minimum stilettos. Buy used instead if budget an issue. Has toe strap instead of toe cap.
Bought the Lexa's at the weekend and tried them out at my local indoor boarding place. NICE!!!

Thanks for your help

Lucy

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Colour shouldn't matter of course but looks great.
Well it was purple it black and I was dying to try the board out and they had a large so I got them. Took them out to my local indoor place and they do the job :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts