Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Got a pair of nx2-gt this past winter and absolutely love them. Probably will never go back to conventional bindings again. Been needing new boots for a few years now and definitely need them now. The back of my current boot is catching the bottom of the high back on the binding and is slowly ripping off the heel of the boot. What are the boots that work best with Flow bindings?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the same bindings and been using Burton Imperial boots for several years with no problems. I've had many Flows over the last 20 years. I've used several Salomon boots also with previous Flows for many years, but I love the Burton boots now. Looking for a new pair of boots though. Either another set of Imperials or the Burton Photon Boa. Haven't tried the Photon yet, but should work with the Flow also...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I wear photons and have no problems. The main thing with flows is that they are sensitive to how tight you lace up. It needs to be consistent. If you leave the boots loose one day it’ll feel like the bindings are out of adjustment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts