Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone give me some advice on the best snowboard shop in the nc area? i need to get some boots and equipment and have always had trouble getting fitted with just the right stuff. i need some place with a large selection and very knowledgible staff.

thanks!

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
CBS Sports in my hometown of Morganton used to have a decent snowboarding selection for the area. I know they carried Never Summer and Burton at least but I haven't been back that way during snowboarding season in several years so I'm not sure if that's still the case or not.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Raleigh and have only been seriously into snowboarding for about 2 seasons (this being my third) Alpine Ski shop has been hugely helpful. They don't have a giant selection by any means but its decent and the staff is very helpful!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Edge of the World in Banner Elk, NC. It’s just down the street from Sugar and Beech. I’ve spent several hours over a few trips up there this past season talking to Matt about gear and boards for myself and son.

I bought a 2020 deep thinker from EOW and some other stuff a few months ago. I couldn’t be happier with his customer service. He treated us like family regardless if I bought anything or not each time we stopped in. I’m a big supporter of buying from local business where ever I go. This is a dedicated snowboard shop unlike others in the area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts