Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which is the best terrain park in Utah this year?

Me and some friends will be staying in Salt Lake City for 10 days - mostly for powder, but at least one day will be dedicated to park riding.

I have seen movies for Park City and Canyon. How about Snowbird and Solitude - they are closer to where we stay.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Brighton has a decent terrain park - the only one in cottonwood canyon. Snowbird/Solitude doesn't have any.

Brighton is cool cause you can ride powder/sidecountry natural terrain, chutes,bowls,cliffs,trees then hit the park in the middle of the mountain.

Also sounds like Brighton is close to where you stay, since it's basically connected to Solitude.

Brighton starting at the top of the Crest lift has a line of medium size jumps, big enough to throw big tricks, leading into medium jumps to rails, then they have a zone with tons of rails, wall-rides etc. Then at the bottom they have a halfpipe.

Park City and The Canyons will have a lot more features since they are known for their parks, they might have bigger jumps as well.

I really know next to nothing about parks as I never ride them, have only ridden Brighton this year so I don't know how Park City/Canyons is looking.

Check out Brighton Terrain Parks | Terrain Park site for Brighton Resort Brighton is more known for their terrain/backcountry access than it is for it's parks as Park City/Canyons is known for their parks and not their terrain.

here is a video to give you an idea of what they usually have (didn't show main my-o-my jump line though)

and speaking of brighton it is DUMPING right now and this entire week! :yahoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.