Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Too bad I don't bring my camera with me when I board because the were some beautiful spots... I love a-basin coming across the top...Under the Matterhorn Etc.

But my favorite view though a little bit of a cheat because I was on foot and not on a board but I did see more then a few split boarders passing me by so I will count it- was probably Mt Rainer
2014-06-25 05.41.48.jpg
2014-06-25 05.52.13-Edit.jpg

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Went for a bike ride in the local park yesterday........almost ran into possibley the most fit female jogger i have ever seen.......wearing a see through top..........totally distracting..........so distracting.......i spent the next 3 hours looking for her again.........

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Best views are bluebird days at Crystal Mountain, but all time was the last Friday of night boarding at Stevens Pass at about 6pm when the sun was going down and the sky turned bright red and made the snow glow reddish pink. There were very few people on the mountain so I got to do as many runs as I wanted in this otherworldly reddish pink glow.

I took pictures but they don't really come close to capturing the color of it.

·
The Swiss Miss
7,417 Posts
Alaska... hard to beat IMHO

One of my favorite views there is watching down the entry of this run...

or, after tackling a sketchy part, to turn and see the others approaching...

Or simply being on top of home range

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I've been to many great places overseas, but I'll plug for the view of Lake Wanaka from Treble Cone in my beloved home country 🤟

View attachment 154398
I'm glad the Wanaka area is getting some love! I haven't been to Treble cone since about 2014 but spent a fair bit of time up on Cardrona and I never get sick of the views there.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts