Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came into some boards on the cheap and staring at them wishing for snow. Wanted some opinions on what would be better for working on jibs but won't completely fold up on jumps or outside the park.

K2 Fastplant 154
Rome Reverb 154
Never Summer Revolver 155

I'm 185lbs size 11 boot. I know they're short for me but they'll be mostly used for working on rails, I have other options for outside the park.

Also, what would be a good binding to match with it? Was looking at Rome 390, Union Contact and Forum Shaka.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
My personal opinion, I'd go with the Revolver. Its stronger in my opinion so it will hold up better against impacts with metal and other features in the park and it being stronger will make it more supportive for your weight. My friend rides the revolver all over the mountain and he loves it. Its not as damp as an all mountain board but when I rode it coming from my SL and Proto it held an edge perfectly and didn't put out alot of chatter. Plus it has great pop for a park board. My skate banana was way more buttery and didn't support me as well. I weigh 185 as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
My personal opinion, I'd go with the Revolver. Its stronger in my opinion so it will hold up better against impacts with metal and other features in the park and it being stronger will make it more supportive for your weight. My friend rides the revolver all over the mountain and he loves it. Its not as damp as an all mountain board but when I rode it coming from my SL and Proto it held an edge perfectly and didn't put out alot of chatter. Plus it has great pop for a park board. My skate banana was way more buttery and didn't support me as well. I weigh 185 as well.

Hey. Sorry to intrude
What length revolver/Evo does your friend ride at that weight?
I'm tempted to ditch my quiver and just grab an Evo for all mountain

1 - 4 of 4 Posts