Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw yesterday that Big Boulder opened up, well just Freedom is open. Did anyone go to the opening?

I'm trying to go up tonight or tomorrow for a session. It is about 2.5 hours from me so I was wondering if anyone could comment on how it was before I drive up there. I don't expect much, but any riding is better than none, right?

I'm new to the forum btw, so hi everyone, and sorry if I made any mistakes already

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
So I saw yesterday that Big Boulder opened up, well just Freedom is open. Did anyone go to the opening?

I'm trying to go up tonight or tomorrow for a session. It is about 2.5 hours from me so I was wondering if anyone could comment on how it was before I drive up there. I don't expect much, but any riding is better than none, right?

I'm new to the forum btw, so hi everyone, and sorry if I made any mistakes already

:yahoo:

but looks like only park is open, dont see any trails.
My son will love this

Wish they had one trail for me, my knees won't do park :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was cool little set up in the park, but I ended up injuring my knee on the first run :(

I'm hoping they will have a few trails open by thanksgiving weekend, cause the park was very crowded

1 - 3 of 3 Posts