Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My schools snowboard club is goin there next month, I've never been there, but I got a free ticket from their free student pass program. Is BB/jackfrost any good? Better/worse than Blue mountain, is one better than the other?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Jfbb has shorter runs than blue, but far superior snow quality. Also, jfbb has an open boundary, meaning if you see something in the woods you want to ride, go for it. Jack frost actually has top to bottom glades and a gladed terrain park with natural features. The parks at jfbb are superior to anything else in PA as well (well, besides 7springs).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jfbb has shorter runs than blue, but far superior snow quality. Also, jfbb has an open boundary, meaning if you see something in the woods you want to ride, go for it. Jack frost actually has top to bottom glades and a gladed terrain park with natural features. The parks at jfbb are superior to anything else in PA as well (well, besides 7springs).
^^sounds sick, I've never been to an open boundary mountain: definitely gonna do some exploring then :cool: Thanks for the review too

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
JFBB is probably one of the top resorts in PA when it comes to the mtn itself. Yeah it isn't blues runs.. But like was said above .. It's snowmaking is top notch.

If people on here wanna get a group of forum kids to ride I'm down. Noob in the park but Im still down to ride with some cool peeps ;)

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Im down to go to boulder on the weekends, im not all that great at boarding yet but if any other beginners wanna chill one weekend and hit up anything lemme know i love meeting cool new people. I went to camel back this weekend and made some frends on every ski lift i took lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah I'm nothing special so even if you're new to riding I can dial in switch or something while we're boarding, just send me a pm if you want to ride sometime at JFBB. I'm usually there somewhere between wednesdays and sundays.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts