Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I love hitting jumps, so just wondering how far you've pushed yourself.

Me, I THINK the biggest I've taken is a 40-footer, not 100% about how that's measured.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh okay, then yeah my biggest was probably 40ish. My favorite one though is a 20 foot step down with a really tall (like 8 feet) takeoff.:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
i was so pumped after i landed my first 25 :laugh: i was planning on going the next week snd hitting the 30 and maybe 40 but then i sprained my motherf**** ankle!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Probably a 30-35 footer. It was all good until i speeded check for the second table, Bad idea, I slammed right into the knuckle, Jumped forward and got mad whiplash.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just yesterday I hit my biggest jump.. 35 footer!! I was so happy just to air it.. Totally made my day and I progress a little more into the snowboarding realm..
Haha yeah everytime I air a jump bigger than the last one, it makes my day.

I hate though, when you go to a different hill you've never been to, and you see a 30 footer and say, "hey I can hit those". Then as you fly up the takeoff, you all of a sudden get unexpectedly flung way up due to a bad lip, and land on your freaking back. It sucks; makes you feel like you suck at jumping again.

·
Registered
304 Posts
3000 feet.......
Honestly biggest one I have hit this year was only like 15 feet but hit a 25 footer last year....I was dared by my buddies.... actually survived...... landed on the sweet spot and lost my balance and just fell on my ass and slid about 10 feet then got up and rode away..... so biggest one landed is 15 feet...biggest one attempted was 25....

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Waterville had this 65 footer a few years ago and it was the smoothest jump ever. It set you down on the landing like you never left the ground. One of the easiest jumps I've ever hit.

·
Registered
64 Posts
the 3 pack at sierra at tahoe in the bashful park a few days ago. Smoothest jumps i've ever been on. It was like a 25-30ft to a 40ft to a 50-60. Best day in the park ever for me so far.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't know the exact lengths, but i've hit all the kickers at Whistler/Blackcomb apart from the black (park pass) park.

Some pretty big ones around though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts