Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I got 2012 cartel binding from a user here. And boots are men size 9 k2 Orion. Few question.
Should there be a gap between boot and highback?

Also, I'm more of a cruiser and normally keep the highback 0 degrees(maybe I'll tweet it this season)

Last question, should I adjust the quick highback or the whole highback?

Can't post pics from this app but I will in few min.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Can't really answer until there is a picture. Bu generally a gap due the difference in forward lean between the boot and highback happens often. Doesn't really pose too much of an issue for the most part depending on what type of riding you're going for.

·
Registered
226 Posts
No issues there. You'll be fine. And once your feet and body weight are in the boots the gap will be smaller. No worries!:thumbsup:

Also, i cant tell from the picture, but the boot youre mainly showing in the foreground, is the heel all the way down? make sure it is.

·
Registered
10,669 Posts
Personal preference. Some people prefer more forward lean than others. Play around with it and stick with what works best for you. The only suggestion I might have is to rotate your highback so that it's parallel with your boot instead of your board, but again, that's also a preference thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts