Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are binding plates BOARD specific or BINDING specific or neither?

I have a lib tech hot knife with the 2x4 binding plate holes, but I dont have any binding plates for my Flow bindings (long story).

I can't seem to find any of these online... but it looks like some boards come with them (mine didn't) and all bindings do.

Anyone know anyplace online that I can grab some of these? Or what sizes they come in, or if they are universal or what? I don't know whether to look for FLOW binding plates, or 2x4 binding plates...

Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've never bought a board that came with binding plates, most if not all binding plates are binding specific. So a Burton binding plate most likely will not fit a flux binding. I'm actually curious as to how Flux does plate replacements as I'm looking into them as my next pair of bindings. Burton base plates are easy for me cus they have a flagship store in LA that I can walk to and get new ones. Hope that helps

Edit: Nevermind you dont have flux bindings, they were flows I misread hehe. So yeah your best bet is to contact flow directly and request new ones.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Are binding plates BOARD specific or BINDING specific or neither?

I have a lib tech hot knife with the 2x4 binding plate holes, but I dont have any binding plates for my Flow bindings (long story).

I can't seem to find any of these online... but it looks like some boards come with them (mine didn't) and all bindings do.

Anyone know anyplace online that I can grab some of these? Or what sizes they come in, or if they are universal or what? I don't know whether to look for FLOW binding plates, or 2x4 binding plates...

Thanks!
Usually bindings come with plates. I would contact the binding company asking for plates.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts