Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this might sound like such a dumb questions but I need to know before I buy my bindings. I just got a Burton Feather board and the binding pattern is a 3D disk. I was just wondering can any binding work if I get a 3D binding disk apart?

thank you!!!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
So this might sound like such a dumb questions but I need to know before I buy my bindings. I just got a Burton Feather board and the binding pattern is a 3D disk. I was just wondering can any binding work if I get a 3D binding disk apart?

thank you!!!
You'll have to check with the manufacturer of your bindings if they offer a disc that's compatible with the Burton 3D pattern (many will). I've always rode Burton bindings so I've never had an issue myself, as Burton still offers 3D discs for their new bindings. I just put 2016 Malavitas on my '05 Custom and they came with all 3 sets of discs in the box.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll have to check with the manufacturer of your bindings if they offer a disc that's compatible with the Burton 3D pattern (many will). I've always rode Burton bindings so I've never had an issue myself, as Burton still offers 3D discs for their new bindings. I just put 2016 Malavitas on my '05 Custom and they came with all 3 sets of discs in the box.
Thank you so much!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts