Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for stiff but comfy. Would like to keep it $200ish.

I like cant and looking for damp.

Thoughts?

Cartels?
Arsenals? (no cant I think)

Thanks?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Diodes, targas, flow nxt-rs, nitro machine

Not sure diodes have can't, i just don't remember

Sorry missed price range. You can get kart seasons of all those for your price though

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Diodes, targas, flow nxt-rs, nitro machine

Not sure diodes have can't, i just don't remember

Sorry missed price range. You can get kart seasons of all those for your price though
Edit: Found some '13 Targas for $189, $35 shipping to Canada from TheHouse.com. Ordered them puppies... :)

Diodes are out of my price range, the Targa isn't as stiff as the Arsenal but has cant (a little pricey though).

I've only really rode my Formulas and a buddies Cartels... I like the K2's, but this board is a beast to handle at lower speeds and I was thinking a stiffer binding would do it some justice. That and my Formulas should really be on my Raygun. I don't want to have to switch.

I'm leaning toward the Arsenals even without cant due to price.

I'm also looking in Canada. So, that limits my options as well.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I think you will like them. Targas have a foam piece that you can add to the ankle strap to increase response or make them looser. The different foam canting beds will let you figure out how much cant to use for your knees.

They also have these rubber straps that run on the ankle and toe straps to pull them out of the way which makes getting in a little easier. (less fiddling while bent over. I dont sit down to strap like ever.)

I know there are quite a few members who run NS raptors with targas and other charging type boards with them and rave about the performance.

I on the other hand like my bindings softer so i can mess around more :p

·
Banned
1,966 Posts
Good to see that OldDog is still ruddering down the mountain on his Raptor while blaming his equipment (and instructors) instead of working on his technique...

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it just me or is this a thinly veiled cry of "I'm an asshole, give me attention!"?... meh, whatever...

Good to see that OldDog is still ruddering down the mountain on his Raptor while blaming his equipment (and instructors) instead of working on his technique...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts