Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2010/2011 lib tech banana magic 152 and 2010/2011 union force mc. This has been my "cruising" board and i love stiffness and response of the setup

I just picked up a skate banana 152 for when i want to try and experiment with park riding. I am a fan of union bindings and i am not sure which binding model will compliment the banana to be more on the park/freestyle type of riding?

My bro has some contact pro and the flite which he can lend me. Would any of these work well for the sb?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just got my banana magic yesterday and found a smoking deal on the force mc bindings:thumbsup: You think they pair up really well with this board? You do mostly all mountain riding?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive never ridden a skate banana before, but i do know my banana magic is stiffer and is a better board for bombing down the slopes since it will have less chatter. i think the force mc is a nice stiff binding with great response. i have no doubt that the mc will be a great binding for any board, but i just feel that i might need a softer binding if i want to try and learn park.

i will get a chance to try out the skate banana next weekend, and i will probably bring both the flites and contact pros as a comparison. i really dont want to take off my force mc from my banana magic :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just got my banana magic yesterday and found a smoking deal on the force mc bindings:thumbsup: You think they pair up really well with this board? You do mostly all mountain riding?
Can you tell me how much you got the MC's for ad/or where?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts