Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered up a new burton custom restricted and Im wondering what bindings to throw on them. I am sort of up in the air on the diodes or the malavitas. I know they are different, but how much different? I am currently riding c60's and I like them, but they feel a bit stiff to me. Are the diodes gonna be about the same feel as the c60's and will the Malavita's be to soft and not responsive? Im really more of all mountain type, but probably spend the LEAST amount of time in the park. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yea I have a '12 for both. Get the Sulfur Malavitas if you can the look sick. I have pic of them in the 11'-'12 gear thread. I like it a lot. Sometimes I wish it held an edge better, its pretty good but it wasn't great on more icy days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I have a '12 for both. Get the Sulfur Malavitas if you can the look sick. I have pic of them in the 11'-'12 gear thread. I like it a lot. Sometimes I wish it held an edge better, its pretty good but it wasn't great on more icy days.
Nice. I did just check your pics and that does look pretty sick. Its gonna be between those and the white ones. I am happy to hear you like the board. Im coming off an older X8, which I really like. ( for sale if anyone is interested) Its an 09 so it is still the camber board and I really wanted to try something with a rocker, but still hold a decent edge. I was hoping the camber humps would be the ticket......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.